The Overton's Spring Break

The Overton's Spring Break
Overton's at the beach!

Sunday, June 27, 2010

Gearing up for the week!

Well the week has just flown by...summer seems to have arrived. The kids got a full taste of the sun today and look like lobsters ouch!!! They say "this is how you get a tan Mom", that was a blast from the past! Hmmmm I remember saying something along those lines.

I finished my first week of couch to 5k and am excited to start week two. I'm gearing up for the race in October, I can do it! I am also going to go out this week to hike Hulls Gulch with Bogee, that last hike was an eye opener. Dave and I are heading into our week four of our life changing diet plan and it is going well. I feel so much better eating all the healthy food.

We are so excited to be planning our vacation to the Oregon Coast this summer with the kids. It will be a much needed break away from everyday life!

No comments:

Post a Comment